Panel: AI opportunities
- Wednesday, December 5th 2018, 18:00 - 20:00
- Fab Lab Iași
For December, as the last meetup for 2018, we’ve planned something different, a discussion panel where together with representatives from academic medium, we’ll discuss about AI opportunities.
- Florin Leon is a professor at the Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Automation and Computer Science, "Gheorghe Asachi" Technical University of Iași and a member of IEEE Systems, the Man and Cybernetics Society: the Computational Collective Intelligence Technical Community and the Romanian Association for Artificial Intelligence.
- Professor Doctor Dan Cristea is the Head of the Artificial Intelligence Department at the Faculty of Computer Science, "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University of Iași, where he has coordinated numerous research projects for both the general public and industry partners. He is a member of Romanian Academy and Academy of Technical Sciences for completeness.
- Iulian Ciocoiu is a professor and deputy dean, in charge of the research activity at the Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology at the "Gheorghe Asachi" Technical University of Iasi. Research fields of interest include the theory and applications of artificial neural networks, pattern recognition, biomedical signal processing and biometric applications.
- Ciprian-Romeo Comșa is Associate Professor at the "Gheorghe Asachi" Technical University of Iași and an Academic Liaison & Innovation Manager at Continental Automotive Romania. He conducted research activities on wireless communication systems design, source localization and compressive sensing. His research interests include automotive electronic control systems, functional safety management, signal processing algorithms and artificial intelligence applied in the fields of automotive and communications.