Safety Critical AI Systems – Conceptual Argumentation and Open Points
- Thursday, March 28th 2019, 18:30 - 20:30
- Fab Lab Iași
For our #19th meetup we'll be covering some important aspects on safety and learn about the development phases of complex safety critical systems.
- Systems Engineering and Safety Critical Systems
- Safety Case Argumentation
- Safety Critical AI Systems
- Top-Down Conceptual Argumentation
- Open Points and Paradigm Changers
Daniel, our speaker for this edition is an assistant professor at Faculty of Electrical Engineering, “Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iași and System Safety Engineer in R&D projects at System & Technologies, Continental Automotive Romania, where he's focused on image processing, human awareness monitoring, human-system interaction and safety engineering.